Jessica Simpson Skin Issues

Jessica Ann Simpson at 30 has beautiful young skin that makes her look like a youngster in her early twenties. From 1999, she is has been a very success woman in her own rights as she juggled singing, acting, television and fashion with élan. She has delivered hits like "I Wanna Love You Forever" and "I Think I'm In Love With You"

But what is little known about this actress is that her skin used to have regular breakouts of acne and blemishes. Jessica has always been a star performer with great stage presence. While filming videos, her chin and skin had to be digitally enhanced so as to hide the flaws. Jessica Simpson has been very open about her battle with acne breakouts.
She says that this used to get her worried about making public appearances and affected her performance.

The paparazzi have captured her with her skin issues on stage and Jessica has commented that the images had mortified her. On her skin woes, she has commented that “I was on my first tour, and the stress was amazing. I had a terrible, terrible breakout. I just started looking sad because of the blemishes that I had. And when I shot my videos, they had to go in and digitally fix my chin. It was to the point where I was embarrassed to go onstage or do photo shoots. I was just embarrassed to be Jessica Simpson."

Jessica has had pimples on her cheek bones and chin area. Lately she was seen on TV, endorsing a product that helped her get clean, healthy and radiant skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment