Jennifer Aniston's diet and exercises

For all the years that paparazzi has hounded her, no one has ever managed to catch Jennifer Aniston out of shape. This American actress, film producer and director had Brad Pitt eating out of her hand of the five years that she was married to him. All these years, she has remained a stunner, flaunting a bikini body and has become a style icon due to her hair do. From television to movies, this lissome lass has tasted success in various genres and looked her pretty self in all of them.

Jennifer takes her fitness very seriously. In an issue of OK magazine she had declared that if people followed her fitness plan, they could loose 7 lbs in 7 days. Aniston advocates zone diet. As per this diet plan, a person should consume calories from carbohydrates, proteins and fats in a balanced ratio. This diet was popularized by biochemist Barry Sears and Aniston says that she has benefited greatly from this. She also states that she works out regularly to maintain her gorgeous physique.
Jennifer is totally against starving herself and does not follow any crazy diet plan. She states, “Look, I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don’t starve myself in an extremist way. You’re not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass of wine because I’d be devastated. My advice: just stop eating sh** every day.

As far as working out is concerned, her fitness regime includes swimming thrice a week and spinning twice a week. She also performs other activities to increase her endurance and stamina which include light weight lifting, Pilates, yoga and climbing stairs. It is said that she sticks to her fitness plan even while traveling. No wonder she is able to maintain her weight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment